mercoledì 4 dicembre 2019

OSHO, DO YOU EVER CRY? OSHO, piangi mai?

OSHO, DO YOU EVER CRY?

Yes, whenever I look at you. You may not see my tears, you may not hear my cry, but always when I look at you the cry is there. Because of that, I go on working on you. It is not only to help you to come out of your misery, it is to help myself also. If you come out of your misery, I will come out of my misery that is created by your misery.

It is said that when Buddha reached to the Ultimate’s door, he stopped there, he wouldn’t enter in. The door was open, the devas, the gods, were ready to welcome him in, but he wouldn’t enter. The devas asked him, “Why are you standing there? Come in. We have been waiting for you since ages. You are welcome. You have returned home.”


Buddha said, “I will stay here, I will have to stay here. Until the last human being passes by me and enters the door, I cannot enter.”

This is a beautiful parable. Don’t take it literally... But it is true. Once you become aware, once you become a being - once you are - infinite compassion arises in you. Buddha has made compassion the criterion of enlightenment. Once you have attained you don’t suffer for yourself, but you suffer for others: seeing the misery all around, seeing the whole absurdity of it; seeing the possibility that you can come out of it immediately, right now, and still you go on clinging…

By one hand you push it away, by another hand you pull it close. You go on creating your own prisons and still you would like to be freed. Your whole effort is contradictory. You want to come to the east and you go towards the west.

Seeing you… yes, I always cry.

OSHO
Come Follow to You

OSHO, piangi mai?

Sì, ogni volta che ti guardo. Potresti non vedere le mie lacrime, potresti non sentire il mio pianto, ma sempre quando ti guardo il pianto è lì. Per questo motivo, continuo a lavorare su di te. Non è solo per aiutarti a uscire dalla tua miseria, è anche per aiutare me stesso. Se esci dalla tua miseria, io uscirò dalla mia miseria che è creata dalla tua miseria.

Si dice che quando Buddha raggiunse la porta dell'Ultimo, si fermò lì, non entrò. La porta era aperta, i deva, gli dei, erano pronti ad accoglierlo, ma non entrò. I deva gli hanno chiesto: "Perché sei lì? Entra. Ti aspettiamo da anni. Prego. Sei tornato a casa. "


Buddha disse: "Starò qui, dovrò stare qui. Fino a quando l'ultimo essere umano passa accanto a me ed entra nella porta, non posso entrare. ”

Questa è una bellissima parabola. Non prenderlo alla lettera ... Ma è vero. Una volta che diventi consapevole, una volta che diventi un essere - una volta che sei - in te sorge una compassione infinita. Il Buddha ha fatto della compassione il criterio dell'illuminazione. Una volta raggiunta non soffri per te stesso, ma soffri per gli altri: vedere la miseria tutt'intorno, vedere tutta l'assurdità di essa; vedendo la possibilità che tu possa uscirne immediatamente, proprio ora, e continui ad aggrapparti ...

Con una mano lo spingi via, con un'altra mano lo avvicini. Continui a creare le tue prigioni e vorresti comunque essere liberato. Tutto il tuo sforzo è contraddittorio. Vuoi andare ad est e vai verso ovest.

Quando ti guardo ... sì, piango sempre.

OSHO
Vieni e seguitemi
http://divinetools-raja.blogspot.it La Via del Ritorno... a Casa



5 commenti:

  1. Appreciating the commitment you put into your
    blog and detailed information you provide. It's
    awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the
    same out of date rehashed material. Wonderful read!
    I've bookmarked your site and I'm including
    your RSS feeds to my Google account.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Howdy! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my
    old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward
    this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read.
    Many thanks for sharing!

    RispondiElimina
  3. I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he
    should also pay a quick visit this website on regular basis to take updated
    from hottest information.

    RispondiElimina
  4. That is very attention-grabbing, You're a very professional
    blogger. I've joined your feed and look ahead to looking for more of your
    fantastic post. Additionally, I've shared your site in my social networks

    RispondiElimina
  5. Hi there, this weekend is good in support of me, for the reason that this moment i
    am reading this great educational piece of writing here at my residence.

    RispondiElimina