sabato 4 maggio 2019

Battiato e Alice, Summer on a Solitary Beach 2016

http://divinetools-raja.blogspot.it La Via del Ritorno... a Casa

We spent the summer on a solitary beach and the echo from an outdoor cinema came to us and on the sand a tropical warmth from the sea and in the afternoon when the sun nourished us from time to time a shout covered the distance and the atmosphere became surreal. Sea, sea, sea, I want to drown Carry me away to be shipwrecked away, away, away from these shores take me away upon the waves. A wonderful summer on a solitary beach Against the Sea "The Grand Hotel Sea-Gull Magique" while in the distance a brown mineworker returned. Sea, sea, sea I want to drown Carry me away to be shipwrecked away, away, away from these shores take me away upon the waves.

5 commenti:

  1. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my website so i came to “return the
    favor”.I am trying to find things to enhance my site!I suppose
    its ok to use some of your ideas!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. I am no longer positive where you're getting your
    info, however great topic. I must spend a while studying much more or understanding more.
    Thanks for fantastic info I used to be on the lookout for this info for my mission.

    RispondiElimina
  3. It's not my first time to visit this website, i am browsing
    this web site dailly and get nice facts from here everyday.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Hi my family member! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and
    include approximately all vital infos. I'd like to peer more posts like this .

    RispondiElimina
  5. Right here is the right webpage for anybody who would like to find out about this topic. You understand a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I actually will need to…HaHa). You definitely put a fresh spin on a topic that's been discussed for ages. Great stuff, just excellent!สล็อตออนไลน์

    RispondiElimina