martedì 1 ottobre 2019

OSHO AND THE ROLLS ROYCES




Osho - Beyond Psychology #24) Just the other day Anando was showing me one book published against me in Australia by a couple who have been sannyasins for three years and have been in the commune. But just looking at their ideas, it seems they have never seen me. They are saying that they were working, working hard, and with their work I was purchasing Rolls Royces. You can see the absurdity: their work was not bringing any money. Their work was making their own houses to live in, the roads - which were needing money, not producing money. But in their mind - and for all those three years also - they must have been resentful. Those Rolls Royces were not produced by the commune. They were presents from outside, from all over the world. And I was not their owner - I had given them to the commune. They were commune property, and I have not brought any of them with me; I have left them with the commune. Everything that I had has been left with the commune. I never owned anything. But there must have been the idea that they are earning money, and I am wasting money. That is their resentment. What money were you earning? In fact you needed money to make houses, to make roads, to make a dam - a dam needed two and a half million dollars to make. You were contributing your labor, but we were not creating money out of it so that I could purchase Rolls Royces, so that I could purchase anything. I have not purchased anything from the money produced by the commune because the commune never produced any money. The commune was absorbing money. In fact all my royalties, all my books, all their profits were going to the commune. The situation is just the opposite - that I had given everything to the commune. Now, four hundred books in different languages were bringing millions of dollars in royalties, and those royalties were going to the commune. If I had wanted to purchase Rolls Royces, I could have purchased my own Rolls Royces, as many as I wanted, just out of my royalties.



 (Osho - Oltre la psicologia #24) Proprio l'altro giorno Anando mi ha mostrato un libro pubblicato contro di me in Australia da una coppia che da tre anni è stata sannyasin e che sono stati nella comune. Ma solo guardando le loro idee, sembra che non mi abbiano mai visto. Dicono che stavano lavorando, lavorando sodo, e con il loro lavoro stavo acquistando la Rolls Royce. Si vede l'assurdità: il loro lavoro non stava portando soldi. Il loro lavoro era fare le proprie case in cui vivere, le strade - che avevano bisogno di soldi, non produrre soldi. Ma nella loro mente - e anche per tutti quei tre anni - devono essere stati pieni di rancore. Questi Rolls Royce non sono stati prodotti dal comune. Erano regali da fuori, da tutto il mondo. E io non ero il loro proprietario - li avevo dati alla comune. Erano proprietà del comune, e io non ho portato nessuno di loro con me; li ho lasciati al comune. Tutto quello che avevo è stato lasciato alla comune. Non ho mai avuto niente. Ma ci deve essere stata l'idea che stanno guadagnando soldi, e io sto perdendo soldi. Questo è il loro rancore. Quali soldi stavi guadagnando? Infatti c'era bisogno di soldi per fare case, per fare strade, per fare una diga - una diga aveva bisogno di due milioni e mezzo di dollari per fare. Tu stavi contribuendo al tuo lavoro, ma noi non stavamo creando soldi per poter acquistare Rolls Royce, in modo che potessi acquistare qualsiasi cosa. Non ho acquistato nulla dal denaro prodotto dal comune perché il comune non ha mai prodotto alcun denaro. Il comune stava assorbire i soldi. Infatti tutti i miei diritti d'autore, tutti i miei libri, tutti i loro profitti erano andati alla comune. La situazione è proprio il contrario - che avevo dato tutto al comune. Ora, cinquecento libri in diverse lingue stavano portando milioni di dollari in royalties, e quei diritti d'autore stavano andando al comune. Se avessi voluto acquistare la Rolls Royce, avrei potuto acquistare la mia Rolls Royce, quante ne volevo, appena uscita dalle mie royalties. http://divinetools-raja.blogspot.it La Via del Ritorno... a Casa


http://en.advanced-mind-institute.org/?affiliate=TRKCASWQK8H

1 commento:

  1. These are actually impressive ideas in regarding
    blogging. You have touched some pleasant points here. Any way keep up wrinting.

    RispondiElimina