giovedì 20 settembre 2018

I Am As Old As Existence Itself & Tells - I Will Not Come Back Again In The Body

**** OSHO Says - I Am As Old As Existence Itself & Tells - I Will Not Come Back Again In The Body ****

Q: HOW OLD ARE YOU?

OSHO:
I am ancient.


Q: COULD YOU BE A BIT MORE SPECIFIC?

OSHO:
Very ancient. You can see in me, in my eyes... you will see the whole past of humanity. I am as old as existence itself -- because I have always been here. I am part, just as you are part, of this existence. And I have been in so many bodies that now I cannot get identified with any body. When you have to change so many trains, you are bound to feel that no train is yours; at the coming junction again you have to change the train.

In this body I have been fifty-four years. But in fifty-four years I have lived a life which is not possible to live even in two hundred years. I have lived intensely, totally. Whatever I have been doing at whatever time, I was doing it with my whole heart, as if the next moment is death.

Q: WHAT HAPPENS AFTER DEATH? THAT'S AN INTERESTING QUESTION. YOU WILL COME BACK IN ANOTHER BODY?

OSHO:
No.... No more. This time is the last time. I have been coming into bodies again and again, but this time it is the last time. After enlightenment, you cannot come back to the body. That is the only disadvantage.

Q: WHEN DID YOU BECOME ENLIGHTENED? HOW OLD WERE YOU? WAS IT THIS LIFE FOR YOU?

OSHO:
Yes. When I was twenty-one years old.

EXCERPTS FROM, INTERVIEW WITH-
Denise Kovacevic
KATU TV, CHANNEL 2
PLACE- PORTLANDS, OREGON
DATE- 25 July 1985 pm in Jesus Grove

[NOTE: This discourse is published in the book: The Last Testament, Volume 1, as Chapter 18.]




http://divinetools-raja.blogspot.it La Via del Ritorno... a Casa

1 commento:

  1. Spot on with this write-up, I actually feel this website
    needs far more attention. I'll probably be returning to
    read more, thanks for the info!

    RispondiElimina